- Ensures adherence to occupancy limits
- Provides Check-In Roster
- Check-in: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/116151970671
- Allows completion of screening form prior to arrival therefore reduces risk of exposure and discovery at check-in.
- Reduces wait time at check-in.
- Sign up: https://forms.gle/tjJpzJK7Vzj5Tj2Q9
Additional Safety Precautions
- Sanitization stations are set up for your use
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the building, to include high touch areas, occurs following each instance the building is occupied
- Designated Restrooms are open
- Elevators are not in use
- Access to the building is limited to immediate area of service
- Water Fountains are not in use
FMZBC remains closed, however, the ministry continues with the support of servant volunteers. While we greatly desire your service, the safety of our entire FMZBC family is of paramount importance. We also wish to respect the desires of each individual and family in choosing whether to serve in person or remain at home and worshiping online.
If you or someone in your family has had a fever, cough, traveled, or been asked to quarantine by a medical or government official in the last 14 days, we appreciate your willingness to stay home and help protect others.
While FMZBC remains closed, the11:00am worship service continues via live stream each Sunday. Please join the service via stream by visiting the church website at WWW.FMZBC.COM or Facebook Live. When the church reopens for in-person worship services, live streaming will continue for members either unable or uncomfortable attending in-person.
Designated restrooms are open on the first floor for patrons of the beauty and barber shops and on the third floor. The designated restrooms have barriers in place for social distancing, which reduces availability of stalls and sinks by 50%. Signage for occupancy limits are posted at each restroom. Restrooms are cleaned and disinfected prior to and following service. An extra safeguard is in place for restrooms to be cleaned and disinfected during service.
- Please join us via live stream each Sunday at 11am for worship
- Sunday School each Sunday via Facebook Live and Conference Call at 9:45am
- Staff Devotional each morning at 9am
- Youth Ministry weekly conference calls
- Monthly publication of “The Messenger Newsletter” by the Communications and Publicity Ministry
- Monthly distribution of SHARE
- Monthly distribution of Communion at three locations
- Weekly dissemination of “Connection Points”
- Informational videos from Grain of Heaven and Fit-By-God
In September, ministry activity will resume to include Wednesday Night Bible Study on September 9th via live stream each week at 7:30pm.
The State of Virginia remains in Phase 3 where Churches are permitted to open, however, strict adherence to social distancing must be practiced. FMZBC remains closed for in-person worship services and most ministry activity, however, measures are in place to ensure the safety of our members, visitors, contractors, and staff. Until we fully reopen the work of the ministry continues, to include worshiping live during the 11am worship service and studying live during the Wednesday Night Bible Study, both via stream. Additionally, funeral and memorial services have resumed; SHARE distribution continues; and the Beauty and Barber Shops have reopened. These efforts along with those to resume after ministry break are supported by staff and servant volunteers who are onsite, Sunday mornings for worship; weekly office hours; Wednesday evenings for Bible Study and as needed.
Measures in place include online registration to limit attendance to ensure proper social distancing. The online registration process includes COVID-19 screening questions that help our staff and servant volunteers determine if they should report to the Church.
Online registration will also help to prevent frustration with long lines, arriving at church after we have reached our occupancy capacity, or being turned away at the door. We will close registration once our capacity has been reached. While onsite and in worship service, members will be asked to maintain social distance by sitting ONLY at a green dot separated six feet apart on alternating pews.
Occupancy capacity is determined by room, area, elevator, restroom, chapel, and sanctuary. Sanctuary occupancy includes seating on the third floor and the fourth- floor balcony.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth including during the worship
- All those entering will be checked in at Door B. Completion of check-in form and COVID-19 form will be verified and your temperature will be
- Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 will not be admitted and encouraged to follow-up with a
- You are seated as you arrive on alternating rows. We will make sure seats are filled so that you do not have to step over someone already
- You are seated six feet apart, even those of the same
- Given those within the same household will sit six feet apart and there will be no Children’s Church or Nursery available, children are not encouraged to attend in-person services at this
- Admission to the Sanctuary will be limited to one direction. At the end of the service you will be dismissed by rows in one
As much as we would like to give hugs and shake hands, due to our greater desire to maintain the health and safety of our FMZBC family, we do not have a time of meet and greet. Additionally, hugs and handshakes among attendees are not advised at this time. We encourage you to smile and wave as you greet each other.
The Grain of Heaven remains closed. Coffee nor refreshments are available. Note the water fountains are closed at this time.
- Our Church is constantly being cleaned and sanitized, to include high touch surfaces, pews, faucets, and doors each Sunday, before, during and after the service.
- Cleaning and disinfectant agents are on the approved list to be effective against the spread of Coronavirus even after its been applied to
- Hand sanitizer can be found in strategic locations throughout our Church and can be used by everyone at any
- Please remember to frequently wash your hands, and if you or anyone in your family is not feeling well, please stay
- The best utilization of cleaning resources and manpower is to limit access to the Church. Therefore, access is restricted to the 3rd floor and 4th floor balcony. Only enter through Door B and refrain from using the elevator or stairwell to get to other areas of the