- Ensures adherence to occupancy limits
- Provides Check-In Roster
- Eventbrite Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/116151970671
- Allows completion of screening form prior to arrival therefore reduces risk of exposure and discovery at check-in.
- Reduces wait time at check-in.
- Sign up: https://forms.gle/tjJpzJK7Vzj5Tj2Q9
Additional Safety Precautions
- Sanitization stations are set up for your use
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the building, to include high touch areas, occurs following each instance the building is occupied
- Designated Restrooms are open
- Elevators are not in use
- Access to the building is limited to immediate area of service
- Water Fountains are not in use
FMZBC remains closed, however, the ministry continues with the support of servant volunteers. While we greatly desire your service, the safety of our entire FMZBC family is of paramount importance. We also wish to respect the desires of each individual and family in choosing whether to serve in person or remain at home and worshiping online.
If you or someone in your family has had a fever, cough, traveled, or been asked to quarantine by a medical or government official in the last 14 days, we appreciate your willingness to stay home and help protect others.
While FMZBC remains closed, the11:00am worship service continues via live stream each Sunday. Please join the service via stream by visiting the church website at WWW.FMZBC.COM or Facebook Live. When the church reopens for in-person worship service on, Sunday, July 4th. Live streaming will continue as usual.
Designated restrooms are open on the first floor for patrons of the beauty and barber shops and on the third floor. The designated restrooms have barriers in place for social distancing, which reduces availability of stalls and sinks by 50%. Signage for occupancy limits are posted at each restroom. Restrooms are cleaned and disinfected prior to and following service. An extra safeguard is in place for restrooms to be cleaned and disinfected during service.
- During the time of offering, the offering plates are not passed. Baskets are available to drop offering into not only on Sunday mornings but during Communion pick up. Online giving is always available to give tithes and offering. WWW.FMZBC.ORG and select “Giving.
- Communion distributions continue on the Saturday prior to each first Sunday. Pick up locations are at the church, in Stafford and in Springfield.
- Please join us via live stream each Sunday at 11am for worship
- Weekly Bible Study, lived streamed on Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- Sunday School each Sunday via ZOOM, at 9:45am
- Weekly Connection Points via email. If you are not receiving, Connection Points, please contact your Zone Leader to provide your email address.
- Staff Devotional each morning at 9am
- Scheduled Ministry Fellowships/conference and Zoom calls
- Monthly publication of “The Messenger Newsletter” by the Communications and Publicity Ministry
- Monthly distribution of SHARE
- Quarterly distribution of Communion at three locations
- Quarterly registration and distribution for Kids’ Kingdom
- Servant Volunteer Opportunities and Community Outreach
- Yes, most definitely. It has been wonderful to see our congregation grow even amidst COVID-19. Your decision to join us is the first and most important step. The next step is to call the office at (703) 670-0184 or email, email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The State of Virginia remains in Phase 3 where Churches are permitted to open, however, strict adherence to social distancing must be practiced. FMZBC remains closed for in-person worship services and most ministry activity, however, measures are in place to ensure the safety of our members, visitors, contractors, and staff. Until we fully reopen the work of the ministry continues, to include worshiping live during the 11am worship service and Bible Study live at 7:30pm on Wednesdays, both via stream. Additionally, funeral, and memorial services have, and weddings are ongoing. SHARE distribution continues. The Beauty and Barber Shops are open on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment. FMZBC staff and servant volunteers are onsite, Sunday mornings for worship; weekly office hours; Wednesday evenings for Bible Study and as ministry activities resume.
Measures in place include online registration to limit attendance to ensure proper social distancing. The online registration process includes COVID-19 screening questions that help our staff and servant volunteers determine if they should report to the Church.
Online registration will also help to prevent frustration with long lines, arriving at church after we have reached our occupancy capacity, or being turned away at the door. We will close registration once our capacity has been reached. While onsite and in worship service, members will be asked to maintain social distance by sitting ONLY at a green dot separated six feet apart on alternating pews.
Occupancy capacity is determined by room, area, elevator, restroom, chapel, and sanctuary. Sanctuary occupancy includes seating on the third floor and the fourth- floor balcony.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth including during the worship service.
- All those entering will be checked in at Door B. Completion of COVID Pre-Arrival Check-I n Form and the Eventbrite Registration form will be verified, and your temperature will be taken.
- Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100.4 will not be admitted and encouraged to follow-up with a doctor.
- You are seated as you arrive on alternating rows. We will make sure seats are filled so that you do not have to step over someone already seated.
- You are seated six feet apart, even those of the same household to include minors.
For your awareness, a date has not been set for the reopening of Children’s Church nor the Nursery.
- Admission to the Sanctuary will be limited to one direction. At the end of the service you will be dismissed by rows in one direction.
As much as we would like to give hugs and shake hands, due to our greater desire to maintain the health and safety of our FMZBC family, we do not have a time of meet and greet. Additionally, hugs and handshakes among attendees are not advised at this time. We encourage you to smile and wave as you greet each other.
The Grain of Heaven remains closed. Coffee nor refreshments are available. Note the water fountains are closed at this time.
- Our Church is constantly being wiped clean, which includes the removal of dirt and impurities, including germs, from surfaces. Then disinfected, using chemicals approved for use against SARS-CoV-2 virus. These chemicals are on the EPA-registered disinfectants list and are known to kill germs remaining on a surface after cleaning. Cleaning and disinfecting include common areas and high-touch surfaces, such as pews, faucets, and doors each Sunday and after the service.
- Hands free sanitizer stations can be found in strategic locations throughout our Church and can be used by everyone at any time.
- Please remember to frequently wash your hands, and if you or anyone in your family is not feeling well, please stay home.
- Designated restrooms on the 3rd floor are available.
- The best utilization of cleaning resources and manpower is to limit access to the Church. Therefore, access is restricted to the 3rd floor. Upon arrival, please follow the signs to know which entrance is open for the day. Typically, on Sundays, Door B is open and during the week, Door A is open. Door Q is open for Beauty and Barber services, only.
- Due to limited access refrain from using the elevator or stairwell to get to other areas of the Church.
- Ministries are in full swing. Leaders and servant volunteers have planned a full ministry calendar. Please check the FMZ website, www.fmzbc.com for frequent updates. As a member be on the look out for the weekly email distribution of Connection Points. Please don’t hesitate calling the office if you need assistance connecting.
Please complete both the Pre-Arrival COVID Screening Form and the EVENTBRITE Registration Form to attend each Sunday Service. FMZBC remains closed however, the ministry continues. As announced on Sunday, May 2, 2021 we are looking forward to officially returning to worship in person on, Sunday, July 4, 2021. Check the FMZBC website frequently for COVID-19 updates, FAQs, and important information to know before your arrival. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions there are limits to seating capacity within the sanctuary. It is therefore necessary to the complete both the Pre-Arrival COVID Screening Form and the Eventbrite Registration Form. Registration for Sunday Service will close at noon each Thursday.
PRE-ARRIVAL COVID-19 SCREENING:
EVENTBRITE REGISTRATION FORM: