Welcome to the Fit by God Fitness Center webpage! We encourage all members of the church to take advantage of this valuable resource in hopes that, through better health, you will be able to better fulfill God’s purpose for your life.
Feel free to look around the site and if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 703-670-0225.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Monday & Tuesday 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m | 5:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m
- Thursday 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m | 5:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m
- Friday 9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m | First Friday Only 5:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m
- Saturday 9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m
To ensure we maintain a safe, Christian environment, please adhere to the rules and regulations outlined on this page. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact the fitness center director, Laurie Valukenberg.
- Membership privileges are free to all FMZBC members.
- Members must complete enrollment forms prior to using the facility.
- Members must abide by the existing policies (See Rules and Regulations).
- Members may bring up to two guests per visit.
- Members must accompany guest at all times.
- Members are responsible for their conduct and will assure they abide by the policies.
- Guest must complete and sign Guest Agreement/Waiver Form.
- Guest are restricted to the gym area.
“When you are invited, take the lowest place, so that when your host comes, he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all your fellow guest.” Luke 14:10
click on calendar icon for our program schedules.
Fitness Tools and Resources
Welcome to the fitness tools and resource page. These links are provided to encourage and empower you as you seek to improve your physical and spiritual health. We pray that, thru a healthier lifestyle, you will be able to better fulfill God’s purpose for your life.
Discover how to target every muscle group with instructions and demonstrations in the Exercise Library.
Use these Fitness Calculators to determine how many calories your body needs every day or where your heart rate should be while exercising and more.
Get out and get moving! Find local hikes, bike riding trails, kayaking adventures and more at your area Parks: