The CED needs you to volunteer for the servant positions listed below. Please contact the CED for additional information regarding each area of need. Also note that all positions associated with Children require that you complete the Volunteer Screening process, which includes a background check. The next Volunteer Screening will be held on Saturday, October 15 at 9 a.m.
- Children’s Ministry (CM)
- CM Director: responsible for overseeing the activities associated with each aspect of Children’s Ministry.
- CM Assistant Director: responsible for assisting the Director
- CC Assistant Director: The Children’s Church (CC) Assistant Director helps the Director with the coordination of Children Church services, which are held each Sunday during the 11 am worship hour with the exception of 5th Sundays and noted Holidays.
- Little Lamb’s Nursery Director: responsible for planning activities for the nursery age children (up to 36 months) and scheduling of attendants.
- Little Lamb’s Nursery Assistant Director: provides assistant to the Director.
- Training Coordinator: Works with the CM Director and Children’s Church Director to coordinate trainings for servants in their areas of service.
- Seniors’ Ministry
- Co-Directors: two individuals needed (age 55 or older) to work together in coordinating activities for the seniors and make reminder calls. This group meets twice a month.
- Men’s Ministry
- Co- Directors: two individual needed to help coordinate activities for the men’s ministry, to include their annual conference, summer picnic, and kick-off breakfast.
All positions require that you go through the Spiritual Gifts assessment and have a servant’s heart. For additional information regarding these openings, please e-mail Rev. Holley at email@example.com or Use the form to the Right: